Interv Cardio FineDuo
FineDuo is a low profile, multifunctional, dual lumen micro-catheter that provides robust support and easy access to complex coronary vasculature1.
Whenever you need support and access for:
- Complex anatomies, including tortuous coronary vasculature
- Complex pathologies including acute angulated lesions
- Complex procedures and wiring techniques requiring greater force transmission
FineDuo maximizes procedural success, while minimizing radiation exposure and procedural time.
- Dual Lumen configuration avoids tangling of guidewires and improves guidewire manipulation1
- Design at OTW lumen exit port generates greater rotation range for the guidewire7
- Robust proximal shaft maintains its stability and manoeuvrability
Achieves superior crossability
- Double radiopaque markers for accurate placement, including a 1mm marker on RX lumen for clear visualization of the distal tip
- Low profile, tapered flex tip and hydrophilic coating with strong back-up force provides superior trackability and crossability
- Stronger penetration force compared to a conventional microcatheter
For further details please visit