Peripheral Intervention Roadsaver
The Roadsaver Carotid Artery Stent System is indicated for use in patients with carotid arterial atherosclerotic disease.
An innovative design
Features the flexibility of an open-cell stent while outperforming the benefits of a closed-cell stent.
- Nickel titanium (Nitinol) double layer micromesh design
- Provides good wall apposition
- Good in-vessel flexibility
- Allows for side branch patency
- Conforms to tortuous anatomies
- In-vivo tapering of braided nitinol design conforms to tapered ICA-CCA segments
An evident objective
Four good reasons for choosing the Terumo Roadsaver:
- 10-15% of all ischemic strokes originate from a stenosis inside the carotid artery
- The majority of strokes occurs post-procedure (+/- 67%)
- 66% of strokes occur after removal of the cerebral protection device because of plaque prolapse through stent struts
- Double-mesh scaffolding avoids protrusion of plaque through the struts
Fully re-sheathable and repositionable even after 50% of the stent’s length has been deployed.
- 5-Fr rapid exchange delivery system
- Low-profile makes the device crossable
- Ideal for primary stenting
- Smallest stent cell size (~ 375-500 μm)
Sustained embolic protection
From the time of Roadsaver stent implantation, the patient will be protected against ipsilateral distal embolization.
- Designed to prevent plaque protrusion and emboli release after stent implantation
- Double-layer micromesh designed to contain plaque to the vessel wall
For further details please visit: